20060222

2006 Gigs!

I'm pleased to announce that I will be touring Australia in April. I'm performing in Melbourne, Deniliquin and Sydney during my 3 week stay and I can't wait to perform my music to a completely new audience and experience some of what Australia has to offer.

I will be retuning to Amsterdam in May for some more shows after the success of the February tour. I have been invited back to play at Overtoom 301 and will give a debut performance at the Nachtchade Festival. More details to be announed soon.


I shall be back in England at the end of May and my first gig U.K. gig for 2 months will be the Guitar Virtuoso Night at The View 2 Gallery in Liverpool. The night will see performances from John Smith and Jon Gomm and will be a night not to be missed.


I'm also pleased to announce that I will be appearing for the third successive year at The Wickerman Festival in Scotland as well as performing at The Sunrise Festival in Somerset.

For more details go to the Live page.