20060122

Glastonbury: Mud, Floods and Rock 'n Roll



I had to brave rain, floods, a leaking tent and lots of mud to perform at last year's Glastonbury Music Festival. The best gig I've done thus far came at a heavy price as my guitar was destroyed by the conditions and my car blew out on the way home. Still it was worth it!
My performance was on the Eartheart stage in the Greenfields area late on Friday night and I've been invited back to perform in 2007.

Over the year I also played at Haigh Hall Festival in Wigan, Bradford Music Festival, Music With a View Festival in Coniston and Liverpool Music Week. I also took to the stage at Scotland's premier music festival 'The Wickerman' for the second successive year and I will be performing again at this year's festival. Roll on July!


Back to top